Map making for orienteering
- Field survey and data postprocessing (ISOM2000, ISSOM2007 standards)
- Basemaps for map making adjustment
- Digitizing (converting raster to vector format)
- City maps, Hiking maps, Tourist maps, Rogaining maps ...
- Georeference to any metric coordinate system (e.g. WGS-84/UTM or any local)
All my finished projects can be found in the Maps section.
- Name: Petr Matula
- Age: 34
- Education: University of Land Surveying at Faculty of Civil Engineering in Brno, CZE (2008)
- Orienteering club: TJ Spartak Adamov
- Job: Self-employed. Map making as a full-time job.
Orienteering and also mapmaking has been my hobby since 1998 and since 2008 I have done on a professional basis. I've made more than 120 maps In Czechia, Austria, Denemark, France, Israel, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. That's more than 180 km2. If you're interested in my job, just contact me.